KPMG is a globally recognised business brand.It is an international network of member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services to local, national, and multinational organization. KPMG International is made up of more than 200,000 people in member firms in 155 countries. KPMG people come from many different backgrounds, but everyone shares a common set of values and follows the same code of conduct. Our collective history spans three centuries. KPMG was formed in 1987 with the merger of Peat Marwick International and Klynveld Main Goerdeler.
KPMG is Hiring for Internal Audit
Below is the Job Description for the same:
Role & Responsibilities
- Executives conducts process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS.
- Executives may lead a small team of analysts/trainees on engagements
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders who are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes of the same.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad
Job Location: Pune
Experiance: 1 to 4 year
- Have experience in process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting
- Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of business processes and possible risks in operations of at least one industry sector
- Ability to perform and interpret process gap analysis
- Understanding of control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency
Interested Candidates can share their CV on [email protected]